- Begin Hardwood Floor Installation with a Good Plan
- Hardwood Floor Installation Cost Is Different for Everybody
- Hardwood Floor Installation Video
- Unfinished Hardwood Flooring Is The Best Start for Your Career
- Hardwood Floor Refinishing Does not Fit to Any Type of Floor
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring Is One of the most Popular
- How to Clean Hardwood Floors: Some Tips of Maintenance
- How to Install Hardwood Floors on the Concrete Slab
- Installing Hardwood Floors: Project Preparation
- Installing Hardwood Floors Yourself – Why It Is So Important
- Prefinished Hardwood Flooring: Overcome Troubles During Installation
- Laminate Floor Installation: The Secrets
- Wood Flooring Types: An Excursion into the Forest
- Hardwood Floor Repair: Which Techniques Should You Use?
More about Hardwood Floor Installation
Category Archives: Do It Yourself
If you are laying over a concrete subfloor you will first need checked the concrete moisture, if the floor has a moisture content of over 4% then either wait until the sub floor dries to meet this level or use … Continue reading
I often get emails with the question on how to install hardwood floors on concrete. This installation deserves special attention, so I decided to write about it in a separate article, where I’ll try to describe your actions.
There are two methods on how to install hardwood floors on plywood – nail down and glue down. Each of them has its advantages and hardwood installation techniques.
During installation, for whatever reason people are interested in whether it is possible to do hardwood floor repair in their home or apartment in case if they do damage. A positive answer will depend on several reasons; buyout will be … Continue reading
Laminate floor installation is very popular. This material is available at a fair price, is easy to install, lasts for a long time, is easy to maintain and looks great. But there are times when the laminate is simply irreplaceable, … Continue reading
How to Install Hardwood Floors? Usually these questions come from DIY Guys, to save on hardwood installation or to get pleasure from the fact that this work is done by hand. There is another category of craftsmen who are interested … Continue reading